For Person In Need
- Prepare necessary documents (shown below)
- Contact to WAFCAI and send documents via E-mail or Post mail also welcome to visit directly WAFCAI office.
- Check documents and examine conditions by social worker.
- Set up a schedule for assessment and fitting.
- Meet at WAFCAI office or an appointed site.
- Provide wheelchairs (following 8-step provision).
- Copy of family card
- Copy of ID card (parents or client)
- Income statement/salary slip (Non-employee: Income certificate signed by local RT)
- Electric Account (if have)
- Full body photo of the client (free size)
- Domicile letter (the contract or boarding house only)